This is an update to the current SD card build.
(The Previous SD Card Netplay Bio can be found Here)
This update includes (Will be Updated Soon)
- Fixed Random Stage Select
- Even More Alternate Stages (than offline build)
- More Custom Music
- Preconfigured Dolphin Build
- New Ladder Theme + Aesthetic Changes to the Launcher
- Fixes Major Desync Issues
- Provides Stability and Optimization
This build patches a lot of errors that caused major issues with desyncs, functionality, and of course, the biggest issue: Random Stage Select.
Mac/Linux/Advanced Windows Users:
Included in the Download:
- A preconfigured Dolphin 5.0-321 build
What is Needed:
- Super Smash Bros Brawl NTSC ISO (You have to obtain this on your own. You are not allowed to ask on the site) : Check Compatibility
Setup (Windows Users)
1) Download and Extract "Project M SD v3.zip" into its own folder (as shown).
*Note* We highly recommend to find a good spot to put this build as moving it once you have launched it may cause issues.
If you notice your SD card not being used, simply go [In Dolphin] Config > Paths > SD Card Path and link it to Dolphin 5.0-321 PM > User > Wii > sd.raw (wherever you moved the build folder too).
2) Place your Brawl ISO in ProjectM SD v3 > Dolphin 5.0-321 PM > Games:
~ OR ~
In Dolphin, Go to Config > Paths and select the FOLDER containing the ISO:
3) Open Dolphin.exe:
If you receive this error, Download this Pack, install it, then try restarting dolphin again:
4) If everything has been done correctly up until this point, you should see this:
If you do not see Brawl, click "Browse" and locate the folder containing your brawl ISO. If Dolphin fails to open, and you get a missing .dll message make sure you download and install this (Windows Users): Click Here.
5) Right Click Your Brawl ISO > Set as defaut ISO:
For the basic Setup, You're Done!
To set up your controller, please use the Controller Guide (you may have to reconfigure controls if you're not using an official or mayflash 4 port adapter).
To Play (All Users):
6) Click on the PMNetplayV3.elf. This will forward to the Customized Gecko OS Launcher where it applies the SD Card Codes. From then, just press "A" to Launch Game. DO NOT PRESS START!
To Netplay (All Users):
7) Click "Tools" > "Start Netplay":
7.1) Click on the host tab and select "PMNetplayV3.elf:"
7.2) Copy the Host Code and share it with your opponent for them to connect:
7.3) Once they join, set buffer (1 buffer per 8 ms) and click "Start:"
***NOTE: BUFFER IS NOW PING DIVIDED BY 8***
(Don't worry. Instead of each pad buffer = 1/2 a frame, it is now 1/4 of a frame. The system is more fine tuned)
7.4) On the Connect Tab, insert the Host Code and press "Connect:"
7.5) Wait patiently for the host to start the game.
And That's It!
- Pikachu Overlord: Anther
- Lead Coder: PyotrLuzhin (Please check out his amazing content)
- Site Moderators: A-Log, Shmo, Tiggum
- Dolphin Dev Team: JMC47, Aestek, JosJuice, Helios747, mathieui
- Original Concept by: Rukario, E2xD
- And All My Lovely Playtesters!
Thank you all for your help and dedication!